search engine

Thursday 4 June 2009

Uhm Jung Hwa is Afraid of Getting Married

mymakorean.tk
it's All about U R Korean Addicted: Believe it or not?


source : http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/uhm_jung_hwa_is_afraid_of_getting_married/

Uhm Jung Hwa is Afraid of Getting Married

Singer/Actor Uhm Jung Hwa (40) gave a teary confession on KBS 2TV's "Park Joong Hoon Show". MC Park Joong Hoon asked Uhm Jung Hwa whether if there was anything thing she wished to accomplish, such as marriage.

"The fact is, I am afraid of marriage," she answered as tears sprouted from her eyes. Like a good MC, Park Joong Hoon continued by asking for an explanation.

Uhm Jung Hwa explained, "When you get married it's like you are tied to one person. Another scary thing about marriage is the birthing and raising of the kids. When I was young my father passed away so my mom struggled a lot. Parents should love with abundance and live to serve that purpose. I always questioned myself 'Could I really do well as a parent?' I want to give all of my love to my children and although I would like to create a loving home, it is very difficult. I still would want to live happily married (even though I'm afraid)."


Uhm Jung Hwa is Afraid of Getting Married

Park Joong Hoon responds, "I have always thought of Uhm Jung Hwa as having a sexy image. But after hearing your words I now see a person with values focused on love, family and happiness. It seems like your a person that especially focuses on love for one's family."

Although she may have fooled Park Joong Hoon, I will not be so easily deceived. Her first comment reveals the true reason why she's afraid of getting married. She just wants to be a player a little longer before she settles down. Being a player myself, I totally understand where she's coming from. But I have to say, the sooner she gets married and has kids the better because there is something devilishly sexy about a MILF.
uhm jung hwa, marriage, park joong hoon show

No comments:

related post